< Back To About
New York Studio School is an equal opportunity employer. Business activities such as hiring, training, compensation, promotions, transfers, terminations and NYSS-sponsored social and recreational activities are conducted without discrimination based on race, color, genetics, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran covered by the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended.
The New York Studio School is fully committed to complying with all applicable laws for establishing and implementing a program providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment.
Currently we are accepting applications for the following position(s):
Professional Artist Models
Please e-mail your resume, head shot and the contact information of two references to: email@example.com
The School seeks a part-time, highly organized administrative assistant to support our full-time staff in the areas of academics, admissions, student life and general operations. This position will allow for flexible hours (24 hours per week) and the opportunity to join a great team of artists and scholars!
The position includes various support responsibilities, including:
• Writing / editing assistance
• Data entry and file maintenance
• Event assistance
• Assistance with other operational tasks as necessary
The candidate best suited for this position will possess the following qualities:
• Extremely strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to complete tasks thoroughly in a timely manner
• Professional demeanor and ability to work with confidential materials
• Experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office
• Experience with an arts and/or not-for-profit organization
• Bachelors degree preferred
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and the contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. The position will remain open until filled.